RPS range of sliding patio doors
Bring the outside in to your conservatory or living room with the RPS range of sliding patio doors. Our space-saving inline patio door systems enable you to create large areas of glass to fill your home with light.
Like all RPS door systems, our patio doors are compatible with all our profile systems, enabling you to achieve a consistent, colour-matched look across your entire property, even down to the gutters! Because the same profiles are used for RPS windows and doors, you can even position windows on either side of your patio doors to create larger areas of glass.
You can create various styles of patio door, with two, three or four pane doors available. For a look that matches your style of property, you can choose from our extensive range of colours and wood grain finishes.
You can have your coloured frames inside and out, or just on the external faces with white inside, matching the rest of a conservatory, for example. For the ultimate tailored solution, we also offer a range of high-quality door furniture in a choice of gold, chrome or white.
A colour that's right for you
Choose from a range of colours such as classic cream or a traditional timber appearance. You can also select a different interior colour to blend with your interior décor. Standard colours include White, Cream, Rosewood, Light Oak Customers can mix and match, for example; opting for a woodgrain finish to the exterior and white on the inside.
GET IN TOUCH
Simply fill in this form and we’ll call you straight back.
Why choose our Sliding Doors?
- Choice and flexibility – with a choice of 2, 3 and 4 pane door options and side windows, the design of your doors is only limited by the space available
- The finishing touch – the design of your patio door system isn't complete until you've selected the right furniture to compliment its style. Our high-quality door furniture is available in a range of colours so your doors will improve and enhance their surroundings
- Easy glide rollers and high-quality manufacture mean your doors will stand the test of time and continue to add value to your home for as long as you need them
- Convenient low threshold - for a smooth, seamless transition between outdoors and indoors and easy access to your home for prams and wheelchair users. It also means your doors are fully compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations.
- Maximum energy-efficiency – high-tech triple weather seals keep you free from draughts, bringing you peace, quiet and warmth!