PVCu Windows, Chamfered or Ovolo
The Eurocell Eurologik UPVC window profile system is specially designed for ease and speed of fabrication and fitting, featuring a unique, patented knock-in bead system. Ideally suited for new build or replacement windows, its 70mm front-to-back dimension enables the seamless replacement of old timber frames. Available with chamfered or sculpted ovolo beads in a range of colours, Eurologik window profiles add a touch of distinction to any home.
With Eurologik window profiles you can create many styles of windows or doors, from casement and tilt-and-turn windows to entrance, tilt-and-slide patio or French door frames. These can be tailored with decorative options including Scotia and ovolo beads, mock horn sashes, arched tops and Georgian bars, as well as an extensive range of colours and wood grain finishes.
Eurologik is designed for improved aesthetics and clean sight lines, with its unobtrusive gasket line and slim profile. The profile design features separate chambers to enhance thermal efficiency and strength, and improve drainage. The hinge locations are also designed to enhance security. What’s more, if you are replacing old timber windows, the 70mm Eurologik profile system will enable you to achieve unbroken plaster lines for a seamless finish.
Our windows come complete with Twin Cam Security Locking, offering more than double the security of industry standard products and giving you a host of reassuring benefits:-
- 10 Year guarantee
- One of the strongest & reliable locks
- BBA approved (British Board of Agrement)
- SBD approved (police preferred specification)
- One piece mechanism (most shootbolts are 3 part)
- Low handle height for DDA compatibility
- Silbear surface protection, exceptional corrosion resistance
Tilt & Turn Windows
Tilt and Turn windows are unlike standard windows as they open inwards. The window are incredibly easy to operate with a 1/4 turn of the handle the window can be tilt inwards from the top to give normal ventilation then a further 1/4 turn of the handle to allow the window the fully open for easy cleaning in and out.
- 10 Year guarantee
- Opens in for easy cleaning
- Act as fire escape
- Roto's Tilt 'n' Turn Hardware for piece of mind
- Easy operation
- Child restrictor option
- Available in a range of colours and woodgrain foil
GET IN TOUCH
Simply fill in this form and we’ll call you straight back.
- Unique knock-in bead system for quicker installation. As simple as a “J” bead to glaze, but more secure in transit. Available with 28mm putty-line (chamfered) or ovolo beading.
- Takes single reinforcement bar for main frame and transom – simplifying stock holding and reducing costs.
- Supplied pre-gasketed for speed of fabrication – eliminating the need to hold gasket stocks.
- 70mm front-to-back dimension matches old timber frames for ease of replacement.
- Main frame features continuous reinforcement when reverse butt welding.
- Accepts glazing from 28mm to 38mm thick.
- The system has a 3mm external wall thickness.
- Easy-clean internal rebates.
- Profile incorporates full-depth Eurogroove for maximum hardware compatibility.
- Location of friction hinges improves performance and meets BS7950 security standard.
A Touch of Colour
Available in a large range of colour and woodgrain foil finishes allowing customers to match their windows to the age and style of the property Standard colours include White, Cream, Rosewood, Light Oak Customers can mix and match, for example; opting for a woodgrain finish to the exterior and white on the inside.